воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

bad highlights in BELINGTON bad highlights BELINGTON

bad highlights in BELINGTON

bad highlights

bad highlights BELINGTON

bad highlights in BELINGTON.I want my old hair color back i went to my local beauty school to get my highlights touched up.
I have high and low lights in my hair.
I told them to just to add a few highlights.
Due to my roots were showing up top.
Well, she foiled the back, took her 1.
Then by the time she got to the top the back needed to be rinsed?
They said the back was ok.
So the rised, and the back has white spots and brown spots.
They didnt let it sit long enough to pull up, so it looks like i just got a major highlight in the back and nothing up front.
So they told me to come back the next day and somebody else would correct it.
But up top he highlighted it all!
He didnt leave any of my lows.
Blonde and even the zebra effect look in spots.
So now my hair is all different colors on top.
White brown and blonde in back!
I would like to dye it back to my normal hair color.
And how do i?
I cannot afford a salon.
I have to do it myself.
Thanks in advance 2 8634

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий